Thursday, February 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

- Okay...so is anyone as excited as I am to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight? Could Meredith really be dead? I doubt it but it was awfully nice to catch another glimpse of Danny Duquette. Since getting hooked, I found the Grey Matter, the writer's blog. Kind of fun...enjoy!

- Nate is off to Atlanta for a wedding this weekend. We will post some images and the album design shortly.

- We received some great canvases today. We will take images of them next week and post them to the blog. They are great...everyone should have a wrapped canvas from their wedding. In fact, even though I was married almost 11 years ago...I am going to see if I cannot have one of the negatives made into a wrap. Just another thing to put on the list of things to do.

- My oldest son, Briggs, is turning seven years old tomorrow. Hard to believe but it is true. We are having a Ruditoonz concert for him at our clubhouse with all of his buddies (and some of ours too:)) Scott Rudicel is a previous groom and one of our favorite people. He is super talented, performing all around the city.

Have a great weekend. Tiffany

1 Comments:

Blogger Helena said...

I am excited to see the canvases. Happy Birthday Briggs!!! Have fun at your party.
Helena

12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home